The Indian Journal of VLSI Design (IJVLSID) is half yearly international journal, being published in the months of March and September by Lattice Science Publication (LSP) Bhopal (M.P.), India since year 2021. The aim of the journal is to:
- disseminate original, scientific, theoretical or applied research in the field of VLSI Design.
- dispense a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component.
- aqueduct the significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- seek original and unpublished research article(s) based on theoretical and experimental works for the publication globally.
- publish original, theoretical and practical advances in VLSI Design.
- impart a platform for publishing results and research with a strong empirical component, to create a bridge for significant gap between research and practice by promoting the publication of original, novel, industry-relevant research.
- solicit original and unpublished research article(s), based on theoretical and experimental works.
The Indian Journal of VLSI Design (IJVLSID) is not limited to a specific aspect of VLSI Design but is instead devoted to a wide range of subfields in the VLSI Design. While it encourages a broad spectrum of contribution in the VLSI Design, its core interest lies in issues concerning VLSI Design. Articles of interdisciplinary nature are particularly welcome.
The primary goal of the new editors is to maintain high quality of publications. There will be a commitment to expediting the time taken for the publication of the article(s). The articles that are sent for reviews will have names of the authors deleted with a view towards enhancing the objectivity and fairness of the review process.
Articles that are devoted to the purely mathematical aspects without a discussion of the physical implications of the results or the consideration of specific examples are discouraged. Articles concerning VLSI Design should not be limited merely to a description and recording of observations but should contain theoretical and quantitative discussion of the results.
The Editors reserve the right to reject article(s) without sending them out for review. Articles for the Regular Issue of the journal can submit, round the year, electronically by using Article Submission System. The summited article (s) should cover following subfields of VLSI Design:
- VLSI Circuits and Design
- Biological Computing
- Computer-Aided Design (CAD)
- Emerging Technologies
- Low Power and Power Aware Design
- Molecular Computing
- Nano Electronics Computing
- Post-CMOS VLSI
- VLSI Applications (Communications, Video, Security, Sensor Networks)
- Quantum Computing